Monday, October 24, 2016

Building Services:
 If you don't have the capability or skill to make one of these devices, I can help. If you send me dimensions I can create a device for you and send you a kit with instructions. My manufacturing capabilities are limited at the moment, but I can create one custom for you.

From you, I'd need:
-What type of device you'd like (Canister, set screw, rubber band, or combination)
- Measurement of the circumference of the glans (flaccid)
- Measurement of the circumference of the shaft (flaccid)
-CI coverage number. (google foreskin coverage index)
-Some $cash money$ for parts, labor, and shipping. I will provide a parts list and cost per part once I acquire all necessary parts. (total cost should be somewhere around $30)
-list of all supplies you'd like me to include (tape, rubber bands, binder clips, etc)*

*I cannot include TLC products in my kit. These products are sold by Ron Low at tlctugger.com. This includes straps, tugger bodies, retaining cones, etc.

Help:

If you need help building one of my devices or would like some personalized guidance, please feel free to e-mail me at gcm0285 (at) gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment